We began a “soft” re-opening on Mother’s Day, May 10, 2020, asking that distancing, hand sanitizer, and proper measures be observed. We trust that in weeks ahead, all facilities and businesses might fully re-open, and we as a congregation with be fully back together to worship Jesus again.
Still, related to Blue River Church:
1) There is no Easter choir practice until further notice.
2) No committee or group meetings until further notice.
3) We will continue to have gathered worship in a limited way. We continue to have livestream services from church on Sundays at 10 a.m.
4) No usual Midweek activities until further notice. We are having online midweek Bible Study at 7 p.m. on Wednesdays.
5) Love Feast is postponed until announced. There is no way to accomplish all five ordinances as a gathered Love Feast does.
6) The youth SonRise Service presentation may occur during a regular Sunday morning service later on.
7) If there are emergency needs, please contact Pastor Myers or one of the Deacons.
8) Pastor Myers will send out updated prayer lists on Wednesday evenings or Thursday mornings. If you have prayer concerns for that, please let him know on Wednesdays by 6 p.m. Please call, text, or e-mail him.
9) Don’t forget, you can give your tithes and offerings to Blue River Church at any time. You may send your check to the Church address. The mail is being checked daily and deposits are made regularly.
Continue to pray that the coronavirus situation come to an end and we can be back to gathering as the Body of Christ once again.