Governor Holcomb declared a Stay-At-Home order from Tuesday, March 24 at 11:59 p.m. until Monday, April 6, at 11:59 p.m., but it could be extended if the outbreak warrants it. The Stay-At-Home Order applies to the entire state of Indiana. Unless you work for an essential business or are doing an essential activity, you must stay home. This order is mandatory. For the safety of all Hoosiers, people must stay home and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
and The World Health Organization has a recommendation for mental health: only check the news once or twice a day.
So, related to Blue River Church:
1) There is no Easter choir practice until at least April 8.
2) We will have a livestream service from church on Sundays, 3/29 & 4/5. No gathered services.
3) No usual Midweek activities until April 15.
And, Pending Govt Updates, though we suspect that the order will be extended through the middle of April:
4) We may have Pre-Easter services on April 7 & 8, and the Whitley Good Friday Service April 10.
5) Love Feast may be delayed until May.
6) The Quill & Scroll will be sent out this week.
7) If Easter Sunday services are canceled for April 12, Easter will be the first or 2nd Sunday we are permitted to gather. The youth SonRise Service presentation may occur during a regular Sunday morning service later on.
8) If there are emergency needs, please contact Pastor Myers or one of the Deacons.
9) Pastor Myers will send out updated prayer lists on Wednesday evenings. If you have prayer concerns for that, please let him know on Wednesdays by 6 p.m. Please call, text, or e-mail him.